How did you meet your spouse? We were set up on a blind date by a friend at Brian's work
Where did you go on your first date? Brian took me country dancing.
How long have you been together? 2+ years
Who eats more? Brian
Who said I love you first? Brian
Who is taller? Brian, but not by much
Who sings better? Brian
Who is smarter? Brian
Who does the laundry? Me, and I actually like it.
Who does the dishes? Me again.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brian sleeps on my right if he comes to bed.
Who pays the bills? Me and Bill Pay
Who mows the lawn? Brian
Who cooks dinner? Me or McDonald's
Who drives when you are together? Usually Brian.
Who is more stubborn? Brian
Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? We both do... I think.
Whose parents do you see the most? It's probably about the same.
Who kissed who first? I kissed Brian.
Who proposed? Brian
Who has more friends? Brian
Who has more siblings? Brian
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants silly, otherwise you'd see our undies!
Now I tag Jenni, Andrea, Lachelle and Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment