8.16.2008

Have you heard?

Twilight has some great news, and we wanted you to be some of the first to know!

Twilight will be in theaters THREE WEEKS SOONER than originally planned!!! It will open in theaters everywhere in North America on

November 21, 2008!

Be on the lookout next week for more Twilight-related happenings - including a special look back at our fan-tastic time at Comic-Con!

Stay Tuned...

For more information, go to www.TwilightTheMovie.com

5 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah!!! That is awesome news, just in time for my b-day!! I will just keep checking in on your blog for all my twilight info!!

The Cranes said...

Wahoo! I just have to say that I love that you update all this info on your blog page. Thanks a heap!

Cristi said...

So I went on a trip to Mexico last week and wanted something to read in the airport and stuff so I gave in and decided to borrow the first book from a friend. She was like "are you SURE you don't want the second...you might really want it?" I told her there was no way I would even have time to get through the first during our vacation. I was done with the first book half way through our trip and then had nothing left to read for the way home! So ya, I see what you are raving about now! I just have to get my hands on the second book now so it can consume my life next :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

No I hadn't heard that!!! That just made my day!! Seriously!!! THREE WEEKS EARLIER BABY!!

Bill & Jen said...

I loved this post A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!! Come on Mal, what's going on?