Yesterday, our friends, Chris and Kellie showed up at our house with a HUGE home-made ice block and said we were going to find a big hill. I haven't done this since I was a kid. It was so much fun! Brian may not have thought so, but he sure made the rest of us laugh!
3 comments:
How fun! I think I now know what we are doing Friday night... I just need to find a hill :)
Luckies!! I love ice blocking! I can't remember the last time I went! I want to go so bad...but that's probably not a good idea with my big baby belly.
Just having some fun blog-hopping and ran across yours... We have Schnauzers too, so I stopped to look! Love 'em. My brother-in-law and his wife have one of our puppies (4 yrs old now) and her name is Zoey! Have fun!
Marsha
Post a Comment