July 2nd was Brian's 29th birthday... I know, he's getting up there. We celebrated by throwing him a surprise party at his mom and Jeff's house! We had a BBQ, ate cake, and Brian got to open some presents. Thanks to everyone that was able to make it to the par-tay! Happy birthday, Brian, I sure like you!
He was surprised

Showing us some of his gifts
Birthday cake with sparklers! Don't worry, we only ate a little gun powder.
And once again, my unsuccessful attempt to take a good picture with my husband.


3 comments:
Happy birthday cousin Bry! And I think it was a decent attempt on Brian's part, to take a good picture with ya. At least his eyes were open ;) I love the picture of him flexing! Classic!
Oh no, Lachelle, he's not flexing. He's holding his imaginary pitch fork...
Haha, Brian is such a ham! Love the new picture header. Happy (totally late) Birthday Brian!
Post a Comment