8.18.2009

Holy Awesomeness!



Did you miss my updates? I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE! Taylor Lautner, you can take your shirt off for me any day. (yes, Cari, I peed again.)

5 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hate Jacob in this book.....but LOVE that body!! D-A to the capital M-N!!

Leah said...

K Goosebumps watching that! Woo hoo, it's gonna be so good. And yes, Jacob is freakin' HOT!

Nate said...

I am so excited! Thanks for posting this on your blog. Can I admit that I love Jacob more than I love Edward??

BTW - you asked me a couple months ago about a pregnancy belly band for your friend? I am probably way late at responding... Motherhood Maternity is the place to go :)

The Cranes said...

MALLORY - I wasn't going to tell anyone this but i so peed too when I saw that trailer. There aren't words to describe my readiness for that movie to be here. Yahoo!

Gatherum's said...

Dang this gave me goosebumps Im so excited!!!